Power Maxed Rain Off – Glass Sealant
Rain Off Glass Sealant is a hydrophobic sealant which bonds to the glass, primarily on the windscreen but on other windows too, to repel water and cause beading. This means that when being driven at speeds over 30mph, water runs off the glass naturally, minimising use of the wipers and therefore increasing the life of the wiper blades.
The glass sealant evens out the tiny imperfections and peaks and troughs in the natural formation of glass, providing a completely smooth surface which allows rain to run easily off the glass, or to bead when the vehicle is static. The effect lasts up to 3 months in the winter and 6 months in the summer, and the 500ml product will cover at least 30 average windscreens.
- Waterproofing glass
- Improving driving visibility
- As a glass sealant
- Minimising wiper blade wear
- Water beading on all glass
- Use on helmet visors to dramatically improve visibility when riding in the rain
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.