Hydro Foam is a concentrated, neutral pH pure vehicle shampoo used to wash your vehicle after the pre-wash stage. It has been formulated with the perfect balance of wetting agents and surfactants to ensure that your vehicle is left with a clean finish. It does not strip any waxes or sealants and is not harmful to your vehicles paint work. Our recommended form of use is to use the 2 bucket wash method, minimising the chances of dirt sticking to your wash mitt and scratching the paintwork.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Add 1-4 caps of Hydro Foam into a bucket of water, use a grit guard if you have one.
- Submerge your wash mitt in the solution, wiping the vehicle top to bottom. If you are using the recommended 2 bucket method, frequently rinse your wash mitt in the second bucket of water.
- Once your vehicle has been fully lathered, wash off with a pressure washer or hose then dry.
Hazards and Warnings
Ensure the vehicle is wet and loose dirt has been washed off prior to application. Do not allow the product to dry on your vehicle. Although this product is considered non-hazardous in normal use, care should be taken to avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Wash spillages away with plenty of water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.