Electron is a ready to use formula that is safe to use on all interior surfaces. Not only does it clean, but it also brightens dulled surfaces. This product is for use on interior plastics, rubber, vinyl, carpet and upholstery. As Electron is a high-foaming solution it is extremely easy to use and does not leave any streaks behind. Safe for use on suede and alcantara. Always make sure that the surface you would like to apply Electron to is nice and cool to the touch, and do not allow the product to dry out on the surface. Do not use in direct sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vinyl, Rubber & Plastics:
- Spray Electron directly onto your clean microfibre cloth.
- Apply the cloth to the area, wipe then buff off any excess residue.
- If heavy soiling, spray directly onto the surface area and leave to dwell for up to 1 minute.
- Agitate with a soft brush then wipe and buff off.
- Spray a liberal amount of Electron to the affected area and leave to dwell up to 2 minutes.
- Agitate with a soft brush in circular motions.
- Wipe away any excess product with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.