Power Maxed Clay Cloth has a thin layer of polymer clay compound bonded to a microfibre which quickly and easily removes surface contaminants and a high percentage of the embedded contaminants, allowing products to bond to the paintwork more effectively and provide a better finish. Embedded contaminants such as such as brake dust, tree sap, tar, iron fallout, paint overspray and more! When these bond themselves to your vehicles paintwork, over time they leave your paintwork feeling rough to the touch and mask your paintwork of clarity and shine; they can also effect how your car wax or paint sealant work when applied as well as providing potential long term damage.
Power Maxed Clay Cloth does not require ‘warming up’ like Clay Bars to make it soft and pliable and if you drop it, then it can be cleaned by simply rinsing it thoroughly in water, unlike a Clay Bar resulting in it being written off!
Perhaps the biggest advantage is that the Clay Cloth lasts up to 5 times longer than the traditional Clay Bar, easily to handle as you can place your hand in it and it saves a significant amount of time and is much more cost effective without compromise on performance.
- New Polymer Clay Compound – Endures heat from sunlight much better preventing compound going sticky
- Coverage – The Polymer Clay Compound is slightly thicker and of higher quality
- Microfibre – New and improved closed-loop weave to provide more ‘bite’
- Usability – Superb feedback experience during the claying process, eliminating over usage in achieving the required result and thus saving more time
- High durability of 60-80 vehicles dependant on contamination severity